Colca Canyon + Flight of the Condor + Thermal Baths
- Prior coordination with the passenger will be agreed the exact time to pick it up from your hotel.
- After a trip of 3 hours approx. We will arrive to Chivay where we will have breakfast and we will have instructions from the guide to get to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor.
- 45 minutes more in transport and we will arrive at the main point where we can observe the wonderful and deep of the canyon.
- We will stay 1.5 hrs. approx. to take pictures appreciating the splendor of the Condor with a width of 3.5 meters and approximately 11 kg; Condors female, male, young and adults, all explained by the guide.
- We will return by visiting natural viewpoints and tasting the Sancayo ice cream.
- We will make a stop for those who wish to enter the thermal baths or zipline or hike around, filled with the magic of the valley. This stop will be about 1 hour.
- Then we will have time to have lunch.
- We will start our return trip to Arequipa, not before stopping at attractive points on the road such as the Patapampa viewpoint, where there are thaws, as well as a wonderful view of the snowcapped mountains and many volcanoes that surround the city of Arequipa.
- We will stop at a part of the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca to observe camelids in their different variety and the environment that surrounds them.
- Finally we will meet Patahuasi, where they can have a coca tea or buy some crafts. You can also see the back of the Misti, contemplating its great height and fullness of image. Your front is already known in the same city when we return.
- We finish the tour in the Historic Center of the city a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas.
- Return time approx. between 5:30 pm. and 6:00 p.m.