CUSCO - POROY - MACHU PICCHU - POROY - CUSCO
- 6:00 am - Pick up from your hotel in Cusco to take you to the train station in the town of Poroy (30 minutes by car).
- From here we will board the train to the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2,000 masl) - 3.5 hours of travel.
- Upon arrival our staff waits for you to direct you to the bus station.
- We ascend for 30 minutes approx. until reaching the incredible Wonder of the World: The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, "The Lost City of the Incas".
- We passed the control, with the guide, and began the guided tour visiting the main precincts of the citadel: The Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries. The guided tour will be for 2 hours approx.
- At the end you will have free time to take a walk around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own.
- We return to the town of Aguas Calientes for lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- In the afternoon we take the train back to Cusco (you must arrive at the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train).
- Upon arrival at the Train Station in Poroy, we will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco (30 minutes by car).
- We will be arriving in the city of Cusco 9:00 pm. approximately.
- End of service