Everyone wants somehow to return to normal, precisely one of the activities that involves returning to this 'normal' is travel. The million dollar question is when will we travel again? And how will we do it?. The most enthusiastic will start traveling immediately and the most cautious in a few months. You who are reading this, surely you must know that each trip brings with it its own surprises, a challenge, a sudden deviation from your routine, a group of new friends on the road and perhaps a different destination than desired and always taking care of your health ( now more than ever).
They say that a trip is lived 3 times: when you dream it, when you live it and when you remember it, at Turismoi.com we want to be part of it and you! We want to help you plan your next adventure and that is why we share the following tips and recommendations:
Protect yourself when you travel:
- Keep a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) between you and the others
- Avoid the crowds
- Use the recommended Kn95 masks
- Carry a hand sanitizer with you that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds with soap and water.
Find out about the place you want to travel to:
- Learn about local coronavirus restrictions. Travel restrictions may vary from place to place (each place's health department websites are your best resource).
- Find information for visitors and business hours (restaurants, parks, tourist sites, etc., that you want to visit).
- Remember to check back for updates as your travel date approaches.
If you want to buy, you can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +51 941041861.
- We recommend you check the websites of the airports and airlines to inform you of the measures that each one is taking.
- Each traveler may have a container with hand sanitizer up to 12 ounces (approx 350 milliliters) in their hand luggage. These containers must be removed for registration.
- Both crew and travelers must wear masks and gloves.
- Personal items like keys, wallets and phones should be put in carry-on luggage and not on the tray. This causes objects to touch less during registration
- Be sure to wash your hands before and after going through the check-in and registration.
- It is recommended to use gloves, mask and face protector to reduce the risks of contagion.
- Prepare food and water to take with you.
- Consider loading and unloading your own luggage when getting on and off the bus
- Clean the area where you are going to sit
- Maintain physical distance and use hand sanitizer
Make a list of things to take:
- Kn95 masks (do not reuse them)
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Face protector (you may feel more secure)
- Disinfecting cloths for cleaning surfaces
- Disposable gloves
COVID19 is unprecedented. We know your wishes to travel and it is our mission to give you the best service. All our tour operators in each destination have established biosafety protocols. You also have a flexible cancellation policy.
We continue working and together we will win!